The following resources are required for
- 4 Hotbars with 10 slots each
- Emotes, Walkstyles, Special acts, Items and many more assignable to hotbars.
- Use mouse wheel to switch hotbars
- Use modifier keys to switch hotbars
- Tons of emotes
- Over 275 emote animations
- Walk styles
- Over 50 walk styles
- Walk styles are saved in database and will be restored after spawn/death/relog.
- Special acts via commands and/or key binding:
- Finger pointing (and alternate version)
- Hands up
- Player can set up its own options:
- Background effects
- Sound effects volume
- "Break looped emote (and ragdoll) on movement"
- "Show tips of the moment"
- "Reset emote wheel on close"
- "Performance mode" for older computers
- Quick search (to search and assign results)
- Use Shift + Emotes open key to open the search
- Inventory (to assign items to hotbars)
- Splash screen to welcome players to your new emote experience
- Setup and configuration tips for best performance
- Vorp prepared clothes commands
- Full language support via language files
- EN and DE already included
- All configurable
- Create your own emote wheels
- Use custom commands or events (e.g. from other resources)
- Key bindings
- Commands for special acts
- And more...
- Full responsive design: Suitable for all common screen resolutions.
- Never miss updates again: Automatic version check included.
- Know how it works: Everything is documented in detail in the README.md.
- And more...
- Currently, no known issues.
- 1.Ensure that the newest version of
- 2.Ensure that the
nss_emotesfolder is in your
config.luaand fill in the values.
- This file contains general settings for server & client including the emotes and their commands.
- 4.Ensure there is a language file for your language in
- If there is a language file for your language, then check if the strings are translated correctly.
- If there is no language file for your language, then copy
languages/<your language>.luaand translate the strings.
- Goto into
Config.Languageto your language.
- 5.Go into folder
config.jsand fill in the values.
- This file contains some extensions for
vorp_inventoryto support the emote wheel with weapons.
ensure nss_emotesto your
- 8.Restart your server.
tripple bufferis enabled in your game graphics settings, then this is a known issue. Deactivate
tripple bufferin your game graphics settings to increase the performance of the user interface animations. Additionally, you can deactivate
Reflextions MSAA. Lower the
Particle quality. This will help too.
- 2.Go into
NUI Accelerationof the REDM launcher and activate
Fix 'UI lag'...to increase the performance of the user interface animations. IMPORTANT: RESTART THE REDM LAUNCHER FOR THE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT!
This is a feature (not a bug) of Microsoft Windows operating systems. See https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20040906-00/?p=37953 for more information. We have an idea to fix this, but it is not implemented yet because it is too much work. Use the normal number keys instead.